Disabled Facilities Grant

If you are disabled and need to make changes to your home you could get a grant from your local council to help with the costs. 

A Disabled Facilities Grant will not affect any benefits you are already receiving. 

For more information, please click this link:

Kidney Care UK

This charity may be able to offer financial assistance to help with travel costs, holidays or further education and training. 

Phone:   01420 541424 


Turn2Us is a national charity which helps people in financial need to gain access to benefits, charitable grants and provides other financial help. 

Phone: 0808 802 2000

Among other things, they provide a  Grant Search database and a Benefits Calculator on their website:

Related posts