Ways of Donating

Donation by cheque

Whether you are a kidney patient yourself, a carer or just a friend who would like to support the RFHKPA in its work supporting Royal Free kidney patients, please consider making a donation to the RFHKPA. Just send us your name and address, together with your donation to the RFHKPA at:
RFHKPA, 7 Consort Lodge, 34 Prince Albert Road, London NW8 7LX

All donations will be acknowledged. Cheques should be made payable to RFHKPA

Gift AId

This section is optional – please ignore if you do not want the RFHKPA to re-claim tax. However, if you are a UK taxpayer and complete a Gift Aid Declaration form, the RFHKPA will be able to reclaim the tax on all donations you make to the RFHKPA.

The Gift Aid Declaration form can be obtained from the Government website by clicking this link:

Gift Aid Declaration form

Just Giving

Details on using the Just Giving website to make donations are included in a separate article in this section.

Related posts