To see the recording of the AGM, which was held by video conference using Zoom, , please see the links below.
The Agenda for the meeting was:
– Guest Speaker, Professor Ben Caplin: “How new diabetes treatments are rapidly improving the outlook for kidney patients”, followed by a Question & Answer session
– Chairman’s Report – Nii Plange
– President’s Report – David Myers
– Treasurer’s Report – Peter Czwartos
– Question & Answer session on the Reports
– Caryl Bryant explains the arrangements for electing the next year’s trustees and committee members
– Election of the next year’s trustees and committee members
– Any Other Business
Due to the vagaries of running Zoom meetings with multiple participants, in some places in these videos the picture disappears briefly, while the sound continues throughout.
To see the meeting videos (on YouTube) please click on the links below;
Full AGM proceedings, (excluding Professor Ben Caplin’s Presentation and “Question & Answer” session):
Presentation by Professor Ben Caplin, on: “How new diabetes treatments are rapidly improving the outlook for kidney patients”, (followed by a “Question & Answer” session):